Stairs are always a cause for attention by the functional part and also aesthetics. Anyone who has built or design buildings with more than one floor knows that the staircase occupies considerable space and becoming a big headache. Now you can repair your old and invasive stairs with contemporary glass staircases Sheffield. Apple stores were the first who take benefit with the modernity of glass staircases; it proves to the world that glass is no longer synonymous with weakness.
Repair or replace
A broken indoors staircase destroy the overall impression of a house and is an immediate danger. So replacing a broken staircase is usually expensive, so it may be wise to first examine whether the treads can be furnished with new cover plates or need to be replaced.
Good to know when to order a staircase
When you order an indoor staircases Sheffield or a manufacturer give you quotes, you must provide some basic information such as;
- Make a scale drawing of the stairway, select the plan dimensions and the step width that apply.
- Specify the Ladder type you want.
- Make a sketch showing the stair height. Keep in mind that the headroom height should be at least 200 centimeters.
- Give notice of the construction and how to plan the steps to be performed. Example of tread thickness is 32-42 millimeters with 3-5 millimeter coating.
- Specify which material the stairs need to be constructed of and what quality class you want.
- Specify materials, size and workmanship on railing, handrail and any baby gates.
- Most manufacturers apply their own standard of fittings. You should indicate whether steps should be surface treated or not.
Contemporary glass staircases Sheffield by THESTAIRCOMPANYUK are unique and designed specifically for you. All staircases by THESTAIRCOMPANYUK.co.uk are made COMPLETELY TO MEASURE and every component can be customized.
To know more visit THESTAIRCOMPANYUK.co.uk